Shift LeadJob ID: R-65777
Location(s): 849 East 23rd St, Panama City, Florida, United States, 32405Job status: Full time Apply now
· Assisting and supporting the hospital leadership in developing an efficient, productive team that provides the highest quality care and service to the most pets and clients.
· Following Banfield protocols and practices, focusing the team to achieve practice priorities while building our culture and brand.
· Day-to-day supervision of the team when called upon and ensuring quality medical care, exceptional client service, associate engagement and maximum productivity.
· Helping create an environment where a team can deliver quality, efficient and effective veterinary care to pets and fostering an environment that engages associates, where associates do their best and feel good about being a member of the team.
· Providing professional, efficient and exceptional client service (lead by example), ensuring all associates do the same, to include client education about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventive care, pet health needs, hospital services, marketing campaigns, and other related information; effectively resolve client issues.
· Assisting in effectively scheduling associates to meet client needs according, while proactively planning time off and CE scheduling.
· Ensuring compliance with all practice policies and procedures.
· Ensuring adherence to Banfield dress and grooming guidelines.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.