Total Rewards Program Manager - MVHJob ID: R-112876
Location(s): 1234 Job Posting Location, Los Angeles, Connecticut, United States, 06101Job status: Full time Apply now
*This position is based remotely*
Summary and Qualifications:
This role will work with key stakeholders to establish and track annual goals, objectives, and budgets in alignment with the Global Total Rewards Strategy. This is a critical position for the success of implementing global Total Rewards Strategy in the MVH division through key initiatives and projects. Additionally, this role will help to support overall effectiveness and engagement of the MVH Total Rewards team and will be instrumental in assisting the banners with escalated job evaluations, market pricing and training of the Market Pay system.
The MVH Global Total Rewards Portfolio Management Lead partners with the MVH Total Rewards Strategy Director to create comprehensive project plans, prioritizes and manages simultaneous tasks, coordinates with project teams, budgeting and monitors progress for the successful execution of high value strategic initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Lead and drive program management of MVH Total Rewards roadmap and strategic initiatives globally.
- Manages TR project portfolio on behalf of the TR Leadership Team, compiling regular updates, progress reports and tracks resources involved. Key stakeholders include Global, Regional and Unit senior leadership.
- Continuously perform project risk assessment and reduction and mitigation. Ensure the timely identification, logging and resolution of project challenges and conflicts, assessing the impact of the issues and elevating them when necessary.
- Support the ongoing effectiveness and engagement of MVH Total Rewards community (team calls/meetings, TR community town halls, annual TR budgeting process, engagement survey, coordination of TR priority establishment, SharePoint access and organization). Contributes to the effective and efficient design, deployment, management, and administration of rewards programs, processes and changes.
- Manages ad hoc analytics for MVH wide projects and reporting to various stakeholders (e.g., MVH leadership, Board, RTC, BUs, CA). May provide support across MVH segments with job evaluations, benchmarking and other analysis related to various MVH TR projects.
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required for various workstreams (e.g., Living Wage benchmarks).
- Ensure tracking and effective metrics are in place to ensure program effectiveness, making appropriate recommendations based on results.
Governance / Stakeholder Alignment
- Maintains the central governance structure for evaluating new and existing program design and delivery for alignment with the Global MVH Total Rewards strategy.
- Owns the coordination and development of presentations for various stakeholder groups (Total Rewards Coordination Committee, P&O Leadership, RTC).
- Works closely with key stakeholders across MVH (Senior Executives, HR leaders, external vendors and other stakeholders) and across Total Rewards teams to coordinate the TR Strategic Planning Process through annual goals, budget and business planning, to drive the execution of the Global Total Rewards strategy.
- Serves as a visible advocate and spokesperson across the enterprise and engage key stakeholders to reinforce the strategic importance of enabling well-being at MVH.
- Partners with Corporate Affairs on all MVH Total Rewards communications efforts (MVH newsletters, Mars town halls, special projects,7etc,).
- Build highly effective cross functional and cross business unit partnerships to deliver high quality work products in a highly efficient way.
- Manage relationships with consultants and third parties on key projects including scope of work reviews, project budgeting and invoices.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Statistics/Business is required. An advanced degree (Master’s/PhD in Human Resources or related discipline) is preferred.
- 8+ years’ of experience in related area: Total Rewards, communication, project management (technical AND process management experience).
- Experience in health care and/or medical devices sector is a significant plus.
- Skilled in coordination of total rewards programs deployment and in applying a strategic orientation to solve existing or anticipated business challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work interdependently, working in partnership across boundaries with strong influencing skills while building trusting and credible relationships – understanding a diverse Associate population.
- Highly experienced working with cross-functional collaboration and program delivery with a strong understanding and working knowledge of Workday.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge and experience with job architecture, retention and/or special incentive programs is required.
- Proven communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work constructively and effectively in a team environment – especially across geographies and time zones.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Mars Veterinary Health (MVH)® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. MVH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. MVH complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every MVH location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.