client service coordinatorJob ID: R-111482
Location(s): 1738 Watt Ave, Sacramento, California, United States, 95825Job status: Full time Apply now
Client Service Coordinator
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Client Service Coordinator ("CSC") drives the flow of clients and pets through the hospital,
maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team (in terms of numbers of clients and
pets), ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of
clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to
return and refer their friends and families.
Description - External
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
• Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients
and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary
• Maximize the number of pets seen by the hospital team through through a productive
and efficiently run hospital to support the needs of our wellness plan clients.
• Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes
encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are
comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health.
• Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventative care, pet health needs and
• Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet
information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification,
and ensuring prompt service.
• Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices,
dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products
and scheduling future appointments.
• Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and
• Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
• Other job duties as assigned.
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES
• Quality – The consumer is our boss, quality is our work and value for money is our goal.
• Responsibility – As individuals, we demand total responsibility from ourselves; as
associates, we support the responsibility of others.
• Mutuality – A mutual benefit is a shared benefit; a shared benefit will endure.
• Efficiency – We use resources to the full, waste nothing and do only what we can do
• Freedom – We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free.
HIRING QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES
• Customer Focus
• Peer Relationships
• Integrity & Trust
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.