Client Service CoordinatorJob ID: R-125949
San Antonio, TexasPart time Apply now
The Client Care Associate’s primary role is to provide clients general assistance related to Optimum Wellness Plans, services, billing, and web support via telephony and electronic communication.
Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
· Resolve client problems by determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the solution to the issue, and following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommend potential products or services by recognizing and analyzing client needs.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results (personal metrics).
· Manage high volume of incoming client requests via telephone, email, and web chat.
· Other job duties as assigned.
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
· Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
· Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
· Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
· Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
· Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
Associate’s degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School diploma/GED is required.
· Minimum of one year of relevant customer service and/or call center experience is required.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Strong client contact handling skills and active listening.
· The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
· Environment where pets are present.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.