Photo credit: Jeff Hinds
Front Desk CoordinatorApply Now Job ID BAN000GI Location 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington Job Type Full-time regular
Greeting and coordinating all associates and guests through the Central Team Support headquarters reception desk and receive and route all incoming calls.
Perform all tasks related to the receipt and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail, package shipping and freight for the Central Team Support Headquarters.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Answer incoming calls and voicemail, transferring to appropriate associates or teams.
- Greet visitors and contact Central Team Support sponsor upon arrival.
- Maintain coffee stations and coffee inventory, placing orders as needed.
- Issue identification badges to visitors upon arrival.
- Maintain lobby area for cleanliness and appearance. (ie, straighten magazines and pillows)
- Assist with creating various Office Administration reports (Excel, Word, etc. format) as requested.
- Enter vehicle information into the Central Team Support Parking database and issue parking passes when needed.
- Pick up and deliver mail from the post office each day, sorting incoming mail, faxes and all CTS communications daily.
- Receive, log, and deliver all packages, signing for deliveries.
- Prepare and/or assist associates with FedEX outgoing packages, running daily report at end of day.
- Maintain proper level of paper and general office products, distributing office supply orders.
- Replenish toner for all copiers, faxes and for large printer in mailroom, troubleshooting problems and reporting to vendor as necessary.
- Maintain Postal Equipment, contacting vendor, ensuring correct date and sufficient postage level in machine.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- One-year experience in office administration is required.
- Knowledge of basic clerical functions and processes is required.
- Professional office experience is required.
- Customer Service experience is required.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Banfield Pet Hospital Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and get notified about new jobs that match you! In 30 seconds you can let Banfield Pet Hospital know you're interested!
Learn what it's like to work in Vancouver, Washington.