Coordinator, PayrollJob ID: R-61358 Location(s): Vancouver, Washington Job status: Full time Apply now
Summary and Qualifications:
To assist with the processing of bi-weekly payroll.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Process payroll data including tax setup, which includes multi-state localities and school districts.
- Audit time and attendance for all associates prior to final payroll transmittal.
- Process terminated associates’ final pay in compliance with state guidelines.
- Respond to payroll inquiries from associates and other payroll/state agencies.
- Follow all protocols to protect confidential associate information.
- Import one-time payment files for partner teams.
- Support education of field leaders for all aspects of payroll.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of experience in finance with a focus on data entry and understanding of payroll laws is required.
- Experience with Kronos timekeeping and Workday Payroll/HCM is preferred.
- Healthcare background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs