Digital Marketing Product Manager
Job ID: BAN001J3
It's an exciting time to join Banfield. We're on a mission to create A Better World for Pets and the people who love them. We have a vibrant, growing marketing team and ample resources in place to help you do what you do best and realize your full career potential.
- Mid level
- Location based sign-on bonus
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How we care. How we work.
We do it for the same reasons you do. To live our love for pets and pet owners. To continually create better models of treatment. That’s what brought us into our hospitals. Now, see how you can put it into practice with each and every visit, whether you’re interacting with pets or supporting our network of care.
At Banfield, our greatest asset is our people and we take pride in looking after each other. Each of us has different experiences of the ‘way we do things’ based on many different influences. While there isn’t a single culture at Banfield, there is a common, recognizable cultural thread which unites us and gives us a sense of belonging so that we feel like part of the family. There are three elements at the heart of our culture that we see as strengths we want to sustain: The Five Principles, Associate Concept and People Leadership.
Our opportunities are as diverse as our workforce. No matter which career path you choose to explore Banfield will be there for you.
In my 12.5 years with the Practice, I have been so blessed to have had some phenomenal coaches, incredible tools and resources, and so much support from colleagues. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds!- Paul Dutcher, DVM
Medical, dental and vision benefits.
401(k) Retirement Plans
Employer-matching 401k retirement plan.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Private mother's room with refrigerators.
Free onsite gym/ fitness center, onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing, private nursing moth rooms and more!
Onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing.
Competitive compensation packages + annual bonus, including time off.
Digital Marketing Product Manager
Job ID: BAN001J3
Summary and Qualifications:
Serve as product manager for a key, business critical, digital platform, ensuring a best-in-class user experience to deliver on organizational goals.
Develop and execute on roadmap based on consumer/client/associate feedback, research, data/analytics, and organizational goals/priorities.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Document business case for proposed projects/deliverables.
- Create and manage product roadmaps.
- Manage products to KPIs.
- Create & manage backlog of product enhancements.
- Utilize research findings (customer and operational data, customer insights and feedback, digital analytics, etc.), industry trends and competitive analysis to identify opportunities, build product roadmaps and set priorities.
- Work with UX team to ensure proposed solutions align with end user expectations and needs.
- May act as a product owner to one or more scrum teams using agile methodology.
- Work collaboratively to create project estimates and timelines.
- Manage product development process as needed working collaboratively with resources from other teams to deliver on the product roadmap(s).
- Stay current with digital best practices for SEO, UX, integration, etc.
- Assist in the development of QA testing plans and perform UAT as needed and with troubleshooting and resolving issues with assigned digital products.
- Ensure communication, roll out and support plans in place for assigned initiatives.
- Track project budgets.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Product Management, Marketing or Ecommerce is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Agile Certified Product Owner is preferred.
- Seven years of Digital Product Management are required.
- Digital product, innovation, eCommerce or marketing management experience is required.
- Data, web analytics, marketing analytics or customer analysis experience is required.
- Experience working with scrum teams in an agile environment is preferred.
- Cross-functional process and project management experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with internet development technologies and vendors is preferred.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.