Manager, Employer Branding & ReputationJob ID: R-101849
Location(s): 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington, United States, 98683Job status: Full time Apply now
Summary and Qualifications:
Position Banfield as an employer of choice, a critical point to driving applicant flow and attracting experienced veterinary professionals to the business through the delivery of social recruitment marketing, digital media and employer branding.
Evaluate internal and external data to analyze Banfield’s value proposition for prospective and current associates, working closely with marketing, corporate affairs and other departments and key stakeholders to gather competitive insights resulting in the creation of recruitment briefs which inform multi-channel creative and media campaigns and strategies.
Lead a team in support of recruiting talent.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Foster a consistent understanding of Banfield’s organizational strategy, translating into defined Talent Acquisition action plans, while anticipating and identifying where change is needed.
- Evaluate internal and external data to understand the value proposition for prospective and current associates.
- Lead the creative development and execution of programs and campaigns that includes research, advertising, employment branding, digital media, recruitment marketing, targeted media, collateral, search engine marketing and optimized career site, etc.
- Lead a team of direct reports who, in partnership with recruiters and stakeholders, are accountable for establishing custom strategies and holistic campaigns adaptable to the business that attract a diverse workforce and leverage data and analytics to support practice-wide workforce planning, identifying staffing gaps and focusing on acquiring talent to meet current and future needs.
- Design and support the implementation of enterprise-wide strategies and campaigns that enable the identification of passive candidates and gather industry and competitive talent demand and supply information.
- Support creation to execution of all recruitment marketing copy for internal and external recruitment efforts.
- Develop and support the execution of progressive recruitment strategies that create talent pipelines.
- Drive engagements and conversion of applicants to candidates with all relevant digital and social channels promoting Banfield as an employer of choice.
- Research and recommend new innovations, technologies and systems solutions to attract active and passive candidates.
- Provide training and education on effective use of social media for recruiting and professional branding.
- Develop, track and measure ROI of programs and campaigns.
- Manage the TA marketing and communications promotional calendar.
- Track source of hire and various digital job posting platforms, managing vendor relationships and assuming accountability for the optimization of job placements.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Five to seven years of combined professional experience in recruiting and marketing with demonstrated measurable successes within a complex organization for specialized talent are required.
- Five years of digital marketing experience or agency experience, with three years as a direct supervisor are required.
- PHR and/or AIRS certification or another recruiting certification is preferred.
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition, analytics and workforce planning is preferred.
- Healthcare background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.