Marketing Program Manager (Virtual Care)
Job ID: BAN001CC
It's an exciting time to join Banfield. We're on a mission to create A Better World for Pets and the people who love them. We have a vibrant, growing marketing team and ample resources in place to help you do what you do best and realize your full career potential.
- Mid level
- Location based sign-on bonus
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How we care. How we work.
We do it for the same reasons you do. To live our love for pets and pet owners. To continually create better models of treatment. That’s what brought us into our hospitals. Now, see how you can put it into practice with each and every visit, whether you’re interacting with pets or supporting our network of care.
At Banfield, our greatest asset is our people and we take pride in looking after each other. Each of us has different experiences of the ‘way we do things’ based on many different influences. While there isn’t a single culture at Banfield, there is a common, recognizable cultural thread which unites us and gives us a sense of belonging so that we feel like part of the family. There are three elements at the heart of our culture that we see as strengths we want to sustain: The Five Principles, Associate Concept and People Leadership.
Our opportunities are as diverse as our workforce. No matter which career path you choose to explore Banfield will be there for you.
In my 12.5 years with the Practice, I have been so blessed to have had some phenomenal coaches, incredible tools and resources, and so much support from colleagues. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds!- Paul Dutcher, DVM
Medical, dental and vision benefits.
401(k) Retirement Plans
Employer-matching 401k retirement plan.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Private mother's room with refrigerators.
Free onsite gym/ fitness center, onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing, private nursing moth rooms and more!
Onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing.
Competitive compensation packages + annual bonus, including time off.
Marketing Program Manager (Virtual Care)
Job ID: BAN001CC
Summary and Qualifications:
The primary purpose and function of the Virtual Care Program Manager is to lead enterprise-wide cross functional teams for virtual product development and launch to customers.
This role will predict and manage change and maintain a focus on the execution of the virtual product roadmap.
Communicate feedback from leadership and status updates to professional level co-workers who participate in the operations of virtual care products and efforts.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Build and maintain working relationships with IT team, digital team members, vendors, and other departments in the development growth and sustainability of the virtual care program.
- Provide planning, direction, leadership and knowledge in the development of virtual care products.
- Prepare and make presentations to enterprise leadership on performance of virtual care programs, effectiveness and recommendations on improvements.
- Develop and maintain project and product milestones.
- Anticipate issues and bring together the individuals and information to create solutions.
- Lead the business requirements for key metrics to track and report outcomes.
- Recommend customer research, review data and execute decisions that will drive additional demand for virtual care.
- Support cross-functional collaboration and communication that will improve program efficiency.
- Monitor telehealth marketplace trends to inform programs and to create incremental revenue.
- Identifies partnerships and resources to realize the plan; maintains internal and external relationships to effectively realize desired outcomes.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or Marketing is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Five years of professional experience in Marketing or Healthcare marketing communications is required.
- At least 3 years of project and program management experience and/or involvement with projects that have a technical and marketing-based component is required.
- Virtual health knowledge or experience is preferred.
- Experience with product and customer development in multi-unit business is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.