Program Manager, Learning & DevelopmentJob ID: CNVBAN001XB Location(s): Vancouver, Washington Job status: Full time Apply now
Summary and Qualifications:
Manage and deploy ongoing Learning & Development (L&D) programs.
Determine client and practice needs related to analysis, production and delivery of training content using measures of effectiveness.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Manage and maintain existing L&D programs to ensure relevance, efficiency, and content integrity.
- Ensure all existing L&D program content is up to date on all policies, standards, guidelines and job performance expectations.
- Assist with the development and implementation of annual L&D project planning and resourcing.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure that work is appropriately prioritized and allocated to direct reports and others as needed.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with cross-functional teams, establishing effective ways of working with key stakeholders and L&D managers.
- Partner with Sr. L&D Manager and Sr. Learning Manager to ensure understanding of needs, criteria and constraints.
- Ensure all approved facilitators of existing training programs have the knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively facilitate.
- Deliver training programs both virtually and in person.
- Use measurement and evaluation best practice to make decisions regarding the relevancy and quality of existing training programs.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Organizational Development or Project Management is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Six years of experience as an executive assistant or project manager within instructional design, education or learning delivery are required.
- Prior experience in instructional design or learning delivery is required.
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership role is preferred.
- CAPM or PMP Certification is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs