Program Manager, Marketing Data Analytics
Job ID: BAN001H5
It's an exciting time to join Banfield. We're on a mission to create A Better World for Pets and the people who love them. We have a vibrant, growing marketing team and ample resources in place to help you do what you do best and realize your full career potential.
- Mid level
- Location based sign-on bonus
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How we care. How we work.
We do it for the same reasons you do. To live our love for pets and pet owners. To continually create better models of treatment. That’s what brought us into our hospitals. Now, see how you can put it into practice with each and every visit, whether you’re interacting with pets or supporting our network of care.
At Banfield, our greatest asset is our people and we take pride in looking after each other. Each of us has different experiences of the ‘way we do things’ based on many different influences. While there isn’t a single culture at Banfield, there is a common, recognizable cultural thread which unites us and gives us a sense of belonging so that we feel like part of the family. There are three elements at the heart of our culture that we see as strengths we want to sustain: The Five Principles, Associate Concept and People Leadership.
Our opportunities are as diverse as our workforce. No matter which career path you choose to explore Banfield will be there for you.
In my 12.5 years with the Practice, I have been so blessed to have had some phenomenal coaches, incredible tools and resources, and so much support from colleagues. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds!- Paul Dutcher, DVM
Medical, dental and vision benefits.
401(k) Retirement Plans
Employer-matching 401k retirement plan.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Private mother's room with refrigerators.
Free onsite gym/ fitness center, onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing, private nursing moth rooms and more!
Onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing.
Competitive compensation packages + annual bonus, including time off.
Program Manager, Marketing Data Analytics
Job ID: BAN001H5
Summary and Qualifications:
The Program Manager, Marketing Data Analytics will develop strategic planning tools and champion the use of data to inform decision making, aligning all marketing programs and teams to a common strategy.
Leverage analysis and test findings to develop insights that drive strategic development of more effective marketing programs and guidance on the budget allocation of $25mm+ spend, including consolidation and evaluation for effectiveness based on primary success metrics.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Develop and maintain cross-marketing reporting and tools to enable proactive management of performance and spend. Use reporting and tools to create the quarterly marketing business review to determine the effectiveness of programs and determine the best use of marketing dollars.
- Act as a mentor and coach for associates on the team on proper usage of the analytical framework in designing efficient, profitable, incremental and valuable marketing programs.
- Manage test initiatives across all marketing functions and levels to drive in incremental hospital traffic. Calculate the financial impact of proposed ideas to determine cost/benefit of testing vs. immediate roll out.
- Advocate for Banfield’s test and learn capabilities and ensure teams leverage them to develop and execute market tests.
- Analyze, define and track appropriate key measures for marketing programs as well as market tests and operational tests.
- Apply knowledge of specific marketing targets and segments to inform development, refinement, and execution of marketing programs in collaboration with the advertising team.
- Collaborate with marketing associates and/or external agencies to ensure data and measurements are clearly defined and utilized to create clear and actionable results in marketing campaigns.
- Synthesizes data and analyses from across the team into compelling and actionable insights that are communicated to a variety of stakeholders in the organization; including Marketing leadership team, Operations and Senior Leaders.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or Applied Analysis, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Seven years of professional experience in CRM or marketing analysis, or similar program analysis are required.
- Experience with production and oversight of detailed outputs, plus presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders is required.
- Knowledge of marketing practices and principles, including media placement and graphic design is required.
- Experience working cross functionally in a medium/large organization is required.
- Power BI and data structure experience is required.
- Test and control methodologies experience is required.
- Experience with SQL or similar software is preferred.
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.