Photo credit: Jeff Hinds
Senior Manager, Employer Branding, Marketing & AcquisitionApply Now Job ID BAN0003I Location 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington Job Type Full-time regular
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Sr Manager, Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing & Acquisition leader will help position Banfield as an employer of choice, a critical point to driving applicant flow and attracting experienced veterinary professionals to the business through the delivery of Social Recruitment Marketing, Digital Media and Employer Branding. This position will evaluate internal and external data helping to understand Banfield's value proposition for prospective and current associates. The Sr. Manager will work closely with Marketing, Corporate Affairs other departments and key stakeholders to gather competitive insights in order to lead the creation of recruitment briefs which inform multi-channel creative and media campaigns and strategies. This position will lead a team in support of recruiting talent.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Foster a consistent understanding of Banfield’s organizational strategy, translating into defined Talent Acquisition action plans, while anticipating and identifying where change is needed.
- Evaluate internal and external data to understand the value proposition for prospective and current associates.
- Lead the creative development and execution of programs and campaigns that includes research, advertising, employment branding, digital media, recruitment marketing, targeted media, collateral, search engine marketing and optimized career site, etc.
- Lead a team of direct reports who, in partnership with recruiters and stakeholders, are accountable for establishing custom strategies and holistic campaigns adaptable to the business that attract a diverse workforce Leverage data and analytics to support practice wide workforce planning that identifies staffing gaps and focuses on acquiring talent to meet current and future hiring needs
- Design and support the implemention of enterprise-wide strategies and campaigns that enable the identification of passive candidates and gather industry and competitive talent demand and supply information.
- Support creation to execution of all recruitment marketing copy for internal and external recruitment efforts.
- Develop and support the execution of progressive recruitment strategies that create talent pipelines
- Drive engagements and conversion of applicants to candidates with all relevant digital and social channels promoting Banfield as an employer of choice
- Research and recommend new innovations, technologies and systems solutions to attract active and passive candidates.
- Provide training and education on effective use of social media for recruiting and professional branding.
- Develop, track and measure ROI of programs and campaigns
- Create recruitment strategies that inform multi-channel creative and media campaigns, working collaboratively with Marketing and Corporate Affairs to produce collateral, promotional and event materials.
- Manage the TA marketing and communications promotional calendar.
- Track source of hire and various digital job posting platforms, managing vendor relationships and assuming accountability for the optimization of job placements.
- Support the key influencer strategy, taking accountability for TA's sponsorship of National Industry events, providing TA team with industry talent insights.
- Oversee the national and regional industry event strategy.
- Build and maintain a strong functional team through effective training, coaching, team building and succession planning, preparing a professional development plans for each associate.
- Other job duties as assigned.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
- Uses independent judgment to plan and prioritize work and develop strategy within areas of responsibility. Performs work under moderate supervision.
- This position has a significant impact on the business and results of this job could cause loss to the company. May impact monthly results.
- This position has no supervisory authority.
- This position is expected to regularly interact with associates throughout the company.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum ten years combined professional experience in Talent Acquisition and Marketing required with demonstrated measurable successes within a complex organization for specialized talent.
- Five years digital marketing experience or agency experience required.
- Three years supervisory experience required.
- PHR preferred.
- AIRS certification or other TA certification preferred.
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition, analytics and workforce planning preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Banfield Pet Hospital Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and get notified about new jobs that match you! In 30 seconds you can let Banfield Pet Hospital know you're interested!