Specialist, Content Management
Job ID: R-80708
It's an exciting time to join Banfield. We're on a mission to create A Better World for Pets and the people who love them. We have a vibrant, growing marketing team and ample resources in place to help you do what you do best and realize your full career potential.
- Mid level
- Location based sign-on bonus
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How we care. How we work.
We do it for the same reasons you do. To live our love for pets and pet owners. To continually create better models of treatment. That’s what brought us into our hospitals. Now, see how you can put it into practice with each and every visit, whether you’re interacting with pets or supporting our network of care.
At Banfield, our greatest asset is our people and we take pride in looking after each other. Each of us has different experiences of the ‘way we do things’ based on many different influences. While there isn’t a single culture at Banfield, there is a common, recognizable cultural thread which unites us and gives us a sense of belonging so that we feel like part of the family. There are three elements at the heart of our culture that we see as strengths we want to sustain: The Five Principles, Associate Concept and People Leadership.
Our opportunities are as diverse as our workforce. No matter which career path you choose to explore Banfield will be there for you.
In my 12.5 years with the Practice, I have been so blessed to have had some phenomenal coaches, incredible tools and resources, and so much support from colleagues. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds!- Paul Dutcher, DVM
Medical, dental and vision benefits.
401(k) Retirement Plans
Employer-matching 401k retirement plan.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Private mother's room with refrigerators.
Free onsite gym/ fitness center, onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing, private nursing moth rooms and more!
Onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing.
Competitive compensation packages + annual bonus, including time off.
Specialist, Content Management
Job ID: R-80708
*This is a remote role based out of the Banfield Pet Hospital Headquarters in Vancouver, WA.*
Summary and Qualifications:
Expert user of content management system(s) providing strategic guidance to the marketing team and other content owners and contributors on how to best utilize the defined templates.
Responsible for building new content pages using pre-defined templates and widgets, as well as using free form HTML in support of marketing programs, managing and updating content on web pages while ensuring usability and accuracy ensuring website content is up-to-date and optimized to meet organizational goals.
Manages the day-to-day content changes to the website (including SEO related tagging and hospital/provider information updates).
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Lives and exemplifies the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Collects, prepares, and enters digital assets (copy, photography, videos, etc. - primarily supplied by the creative team) into the CMS utilizing standard templates, as well as free form HTML (includes SEO related tagging and hospital/provider updates).
- Ensures all required content elements added to site (may write elements like error messages and alt tags).
- Performs UAT as needed; ensures that new content / copy is signed off on by relevant stakeholders.
- Proofreads and edits the information and elements on the website(s) and app(s) and ensures that it is valid and up to date.
- Understands the capabilities of the system and makes recommendations for use of templates and widgets.
- Builds new pages, sections, and microsites using pre-defined templates and widgets, as well as free form HTML.
- Manages CMS based data in support of website operations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Associate's degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Website Management, Website Development, Business Analysis, or a related field is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of Web Content Management are preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience with an Enterprise Content Management System are required.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.