Photo credit: Jeff Hinds
Sr. Analyst, Lease AdministrationApply Now Job ID BAN00071 Location 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington Job Type Full-time regular
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Senior Analyst, Lease Administration is responsible for managing the document flow throughout the entire lifecycle of the lease. This position is responsible for abstracting leases and maintaining databases to ensure adherence to critical dates throughout the lifecycle of the hospital. This position will manage information and document flow between multiple stakeholders, including real estate, legal, construction, facilities, commercial and lease accounting.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Manage information and document flow from final LOI through the closure of the facility.
- Review new leases and lease amendments – prepare accurate and detailed lease abstract including all critical dates and financial requirements. Accurately enter completed abstract information into lease management database.
- Manage review of monthly rental statements on assigned locations and work with lease accounting to make adjustments as needed to adhere to lease administration guidelines.
- Review annual reconciliations, perform desktop audit and verify before payment.
- Perform accurate and detailed reconciliations of rent accounts to ensure compliance with lease terms. Work with landlords to resolve discrepancies.
- Manage entire contract agreement cycle including coordination of documentation and process workflows.
- Monitor and act on key action dates (construction, renewals, terminations, etc.).
- Maintain and appropriately update lease data on new, relocated and renewed facilities.
- Work closely with Lease Accounting and Accounts Payable to ensure accurate Rent and Additional Rent payment processes in accordance with company guidelines.
- Process paperwork and coordinate new vendor (landlord) set-up as needed. Process landlord address changes/vendor changes. Maintain a central repository for all pertinent property related documentation.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Real Estate.
- Minimum five years of professional experience with Real Estate, multi-unit portfolio (retailer or landlord).
- Lease administration/property management background preferred.
- Full life cycle Lease accounting software (ex. Lucernex, Accruent, etc) preferred.
- Ability to effectively produce quality & consistent work under tight deadlines and stressful situations preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Banfield Pet Hospital Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and get notified about new jobs that match you! In 30 seconds you can let Banfield Pet Hospital know you're interested!