Photo credit: Jeff Hinds
Sr. Coordinator, Real EstateApply Now Job ID BAN0007U Location 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington Job Type Full-time regular
Summary of Job Purpose and Function
The Senior Coordinator, Real Estate is responsible for supporting the real estate team in the advancement of Banfield Pet Hospital’s overall real estate strategy. This position will oversee the flow of real estate transactions through the selection, approval and opening process.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Verify data and coordinate necessary information for monthly real estate committee meeting including site agenda, presentation creation and distribution of documents to stakeholders. This position will be the overall driver of the committee process.
- Responsible for updating and reporting on all real estate milestones; effectively tracking and communicating project status and timelines to stakeholders.
- Receive, screen and distribute all real estate site submittals received by Banfield Pet Hospital.
- Monitor and respond to LOI submittals with the input of Site Selection Team.
- Provide regular and proactive updates and reporting for all real estate related activity, lease pipeline status, including all outstanding issues and resolution progress.
- Develop and manage broker and vendor relationships. Obtain NDA’s and other relevant materials from brokers and /or vendors.
- Develop and provide reports to various internal business partners; includes communicating with people having varying understanding of real estate leases and terminology.
- Coordinates development team all-hands meetings; conference call scheduling, specialized training sessions, and other general meetings as requested.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or Business Administration
- Minimum two to four years of relevant experience in Commercial Real Estate required, preferably in multi unit retail estate industry or large brokerage firm.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- General understanding of real estate and construction process preferred.
- Experience in real estate, legal finance, property management or lease administration preferred.
- Microsoft office knowledge required.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Banfield Pet Hospital Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community and get notified about new jobs that match you! In 30 seconds you can let Banfield Pet Hospital know you're interested!