Talent Acquisition Sourcing ManagerJob ID: R-88235
Location(s): 18101 SE 6th Way, Vancouver, Washington, United States, 98683Job status: Full time Apply now
Summary and Qualifications:
Supervise a team of sourcing focused associates building a strategic sourcing function, developing, and managing strategies to support quality lead generation and increased conversion rates.
Lead by example to enable a best-in-class Talent Acquisition sourcing function, partnering with the Sr. Managers, Talent Acquisition to support functional internal stakeholders in the planning, execution, exploring and qualifying tools such as AI technologies, automation and building ongoing sourcing strategies that continually enhance and evolve the sourcing function.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Select, hire and develop the sourcing team to support the recruitment strategy and meet business requirements, providing leadership, coaching, guidance and feedback.
- Create strategic sourcing plans that support organizational growth and manage execution, evaluating against desired outcomes and anticipating needed changes.
- Monitor talent shifts within veterinary industry and apply to strategy and stakeholder communication.
- Ensure sourcing strategy, processes, policies, and services are aligned with Mars' inclusion, core values, mission and vision of the practice.
- Meet sourcing goals, over-come obstacles, create strong candidate pipelines and inventory.
- Manage sourcing specialist effectiveness by ensuring proper workflows and ensure operational excellence through performance management.
- Analyze and interpret industry data by converting into usable information and leveraging the data to determine industry trends, establish new tools/technology, recommend new strategies, and to stay current on talent sourcing programs and best practices.
- Support the development of and maintain, monitor, and report key metrics and tracking mechanisms to measure results, impact and overall effectiveness of the sourcing team.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification is preferred.
- Five years of Human Resources experience, with five years directly related to sourcing and/or recruiting, are required.
- Three years of supervisory or management experience, with the ability to work effectively in a global collaborative team environment, are required.
- Previous leadership in and development of a sourcing function is preferred.
- Experience with Phenom and Workday is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.