Web Analyst, Digital Marketing
Job ID: BAN001FP
It's an exciting time to join Banfield. We're on a mission to create A Better World for Pets and the people who love them. We have a vibrant, growing marketing team and ample resources in place to help you do what you do best and realize your full career potential.
- Mid level
- Location based sign-on bonus
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How we care. How we work.
We do it for the same reasons you do. To live our love for pets and pet owners. To continually create better models of treatment. That’s what brought us into our hospitals. Now, see how you can put it into practice with each and every visit, whether you’re interacting with pets or supporting our network of care.
At Banfield, our greatest asset is our people and we take pride in looking after each other. Each of us has different experiences of the ‘way we do things’ based on many different influences. While there isn’t a single culture at Banfield, there is a common, recognizable cultural thread which unites us and gives us a sense of belonging so that we feel like part of the family. There are three elements at the heart of our culture that we see as strengths we want to sustain: The Five Principles, Associate Concept and People Leadership.
Our opportunities are as diverse as our workforce. No matter which career path you choose to explore Banfield will be there for you.
In my 12.5 years with the Practice, I have been so blessed to have had some phenomenal coaches, incredible tools and resources, and so much support from colleagues. I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds!- Paul Dutcher, DVM
Medical, dental and vision benefits.
401(k) Retirement Plans
Employer-matching 401k retirement plan.
Nursing Mother Rooms
Private mother's room with refrigerators.
Free onsite gym/ fitness center, onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing, private nursing moth rooms and more!
Onsite bistro with beautiful outdoor patio and affordable pricing.
Competitive compensation packages + annual bonus, including time off.
Web Analyst, Digital Marketing
Job ID: BAN001FP
Summary and Qualifications:
Ensures digital initiatives focus on and align with key business goals and metrics.
Serves as a digital analytics subject matter expert insuring that all digital marketing efforts can be measured from initiation through to final interaction (online or offline).
Provides access to and insight into user interactions in order to support marketing and organizational goals and objectives.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Set up, maintain, and track tags using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- Track and report on key website metrics.
- Set up and maintain conversion reporting and funnel tracking in Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Analyze digital and e-commerce data, providing insights, analysis, and recommendations.
- Create automated dashboards, graphs, and data visualizations using Google Analytics, Excel and other BI tools (Power BI) to track KPIs.
- Develop and support testing processes to optimize online results.
- Develop process to track and utilize site usage patterns to influence site optimization.
- Maintain and grow advanced understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools with the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
- Understand Banfield’s technical infrastructure and platforms (CMS, CRM, etc.) in order to provide recommendations and direction for analytics implementation.
- Provide recommendations based on industry trends and best practices to improve digital analytics and measurement capabilities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or a quantitative field is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Three years of web analytics experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends, Tealeaf, or like web analytic tools are required.
- Two years of experience with Google Analytics are required.
- Experience with Power BI or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.