Client Service CoordinatorJob ID: R-84032
Location(s): 237 Battlefield Blvd South, Chesapeake, Virginia, United States, 23322Job status: Full time Apply now
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
· Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team.
· Maximize the number of pets seen by the hospital team through through a productive and efficiently run hospital to support the needs of our wellness plan clients.
· Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health.
· Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventative care, pet health needs and hospital services
· Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service.
· Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments.
· Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures.
· Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
· Other job duties as assigned.
No recently viewed jobs
No saved jobs
We’re more than just a hospital. We’re an entire network of locations, serving pet lovers around the country — and guided by dedicated teams inside our headquarters.